Today I received a message saying I’d been nominated for a blogger recognition award, thank you to https://thepoweroftheprintedwordsite.wordpress.com/ for the nomination.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Write a post to show your award.
* Give a brief story of how your blog started.
* Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
* Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
* Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How I Started My Blog:
I think this should be more of a ‘why’ than a ‘how’ but it pretty much boiled down to wanting to write a book. The motivation just wasn’t there when it was just me and the laptop but now updating readers on the progress has spurred me on to write, even if it is only 100 words a night!
Advice to New Bloggers:
- Don’t ever prioritise your blog over your passion, otherwise you’ll lose focus like I have!
- Be polite and supportive with your readers
- If you’re wanting longevity with your blog make sure you do your homework with keeping the readers interested. Research and react accordingly to your niche.
Good luck other nominees!