I’m not quite feeling myself these days with writing or blogging. I made a promise (to myself)to post and to write something every single day but that’s not happened for several days. Essentially my brain has wandered off and taken my motivation with it!
Consider the 30 day challenge a fail as I have no desire to go back to it and it was probably a bit unrealistic to do with only a couple of hours to spare in the evenings.
I hate knowing my thinking, my drive has changed and hopefully it’ll only be a temporary thing but I just wanted to update you as there’s been no activity on my blog for a couple of days which isn’t like me at all.
Keep on writing readers, will check in again soon.
Today I received a message saying I’d been nominated for a blogger recognition award, thank you to https://thepoweroftheprintedwordsite.wordpress.com/ for the nomination.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Write a post to show your award.
* Give a brief story of how your blog started.
* Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
* Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
* Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How I Started My Blog:
I think this should be more of a ‘why’ than a ‘how’ but it pretty much boiled down to wanting to write a book. The motivation just wasn’t there when it was just me and the laptop but now updating readers on the progress has spurred me on to write, even if it is only 100 words a night!
Advice to New Bloggers:
- Don’t ever prioritise your blog over your passion, otherwise you’ll lose focus like I have!
- Be polite and supportive with your readers
- If you’re wanting longevity with your blog make sure you do your homework with keeping the readers interested. Research and react accordingly to your niche.
Good luck other nominees!